At MCW Decorators, we are passionate about transforming rooms within your home or business that are run down and neglected into fresh and vibrant areas you can't wait to walk into. We take immense pride in any work we carry out and always ensure the vision you have for a more beautiful area in your home is realised in the quality of work we deliver.
Much of our work currently comes in the domestic sector in the west end of Glasgow through word of mouth and referrals and we also have a great working relationship with some property developers who specialise in turning around Victorian tenement style flats into fresh and modern homes with their beautiful period features. We are fully insured and covered by NIG Tradesmen scheme up to £1,000,000.
We would love the opportunity to be part of your new project, whether it's a single room in your home or an entire refurbishment of your property. We cover all of Glasgow and central Scotland, from small modern apartments to older and larger Victorian and Georgian houses.
We have a wealth of decorating experience and can often outsource any additional work required to our trusted base of skilled tradesmen to ensure a smoother process in larger refurbishments.
Some of the services we offer are:
- Preparing all surfaces ready for painting. These include walls, ceilings and woodwork are well as ornate cornice, sash windows, fireplaces, original doors and much more.
- Internal painting. We use the highest quality paints and materials on all surfaces you require painting. We also ensure all surfaces that aren't being painted such as furniture and floors are fully protected using plastic sheeting, masking tape and dust sheets whenever possible.
- Skimming walls & ceilings. In many cases to achieve a fresh clean finish on old run down walls and ceilings it's necessary to have them skimmed with fresh plaster before painting. We offer this service on any property large or small.
- External painting. A fresh coat of paint on the exterior of your home or business can make it stand out from a distance as well as adding extra protection from the elements.
- Commercial and insurance work. As well as our domestic side, we carry out a lot of commercial and insurance work. This can be done "out of hours" to cause as little disturbance as possible to the running of your business.
With any work we do, the quality of the finish is always in our mind, this is why we take great care in preparing all surfaces whenever possible. We also understand that some customers require a quick turnaround of properties and we aim to always deliver on your expectations. If you'd like to use us for your next project or simply discuss with us what you require please contact us as soon as possible.
Tel: 07492 724 909